Media coverage is an important way to raise awareness about Electrosoft and its employees – and the distinct value we bring to the federal government and our community. Whether publishing a thought leadership piece, grabbing a headline with a contract win or personnel move, or offering an expert opinion, “In The News” appearances indicate we are a company on the move with a voice people want to hear.
Between January 1 and March 31, 2019, Electrosoft secured over 50 media mentions. Outlets covering us included Citybizlist, ExecutiveBiz, WTOP, Washington Business Journal, Potomac Tech Wire, FCEDA E-Bird, g2Xchange, InfoSecNews, WashingtonExec and more. Our employees also shared their perspectives in our Electroblog website feature. Some of the more notable clips include:
- January 9, 2019. WashingtonExec. “Electrosoft Picks Up Deal for Highly Adaptive Cyber Services Under GSA Schedule 70.”
- January 16, 2019. g2xchange. “Electrosoft Adds $41 Million Department of Commerce IT Information Security Services Contract.”
- January 23, 2019. ExecutiveBiz (online). “Electrosoft Operations SVP Mike Tillman Promoted to COO.”
- February 5, 2019. DC Citybizlist. “Electrosoft Wins Position on the SeaPort Next Generation Vehicle.”
- February 8, 2019. Washington Business Journal. “The List Extra: Have Event Envy? Try Taking on These Executives’ Wish Lists.”
- February 13, 2019. IdeaMensch. “Interview: Sarbari Gupta Founder and President of Electrosoft.”
- February 20, 2019. g2Xchange. “Industry Moves: Jet Defensor Appointed as VP of Business Development for Electrosoft.”
- March 14, 2019. Electroblog. “Preparing for a Future with Quantum Computers,” by Diana Proud-Madruga.
- March 15, 2019. USWCC. “USWCC Announces 2019 Women Contractor Award Winners.”
- March 25, 2019. Electroblog. “2019 Technology Trends,” by Angela Clark-Williams.
- March 28, 2019. Washington Business Journal. “Minority Business Leader Awards: Sarbari Gupta.”