In 2022, Electrosoft made a strategic company acquisition, expanded services to new and existing customers and closed $65M in total contract awards to end the year with record-high revenue. We also shared thought leadership insights through speaking engagements, bylined articles, interviews and published reports.
“Cyber resilience remains a pressing national security matter for federal agencies and defense organizations,” said Dr. Sarbari Gupta, CEO of Electrosoft. “I’m proud of all that our team accomplished in 2022, supporting our clients with technology-based best practices and innovations that address evolving cybersecurity and operational challenges.”
Electrosoft published its Electrosoft 2022 Year in Review, featuring:
- Company Growth. The acquisition of cybersecurity services provider Achilles Shield and the addition of key leaders, including a new Director of HR, fueled the company’s double-digit workforce and revenue growth.
- Record-Breaking Customer Contract Awards. New and returning federal civilian and defense organizations awarded contracts to Electrosoft for cybersecurity support, ICAM governance and testing, PIV technical specifications, program office support and more.
- Industry Recognition and Certifications. In addition to garnering industry recognition for cybersecurity innovation, the company successfully completed Capability Maturity Model Integration® (CMMI®) v2.0 Maturity Level 3 revalidation for both Services and Development.
- Thought Leadership. Electrosoft leaders wrote multiple bylined articles published in AFCEA’s SIGNAL Magazine, SECURITY Magazine and other media outlets. Subject matter experts also were quoted in articles, penned reports and spoke at industry events to share experiences and exchange ideas with other thought leaders.
- Community and Employee Engagement. Supporting the communities where we live and work is part of who we are. We also find ways to connect as a team throughout the year for fun, celebration and friendly competition.
- Client Kudos. There’s nothing more rewarding than hearing from clients when the Electrosoft team is serving them well. The newsletter includes a sampling of client kudos.
For more highlights, read the full Electrosoft 2022 Year in Review, HERE.
Electrosoft delivers comprehensive technology-based solutions and services that propel mission success for federal government customers. Specializing in cybersecurity, Electrosoft supports civilian and defense organizations in advancing cybersecurity postures, modernizing technology ecosystems and adopting agile approaches to improve operational efficiency and security. Recognized for deep domain knowledge and mature management practices, the company is rated at Maturity Level 3 for CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC, and is certified under ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1 and ISO 27001. The rapidly growing 8(a), economically disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB) and WOSB is headquartered in Reston, Virginia.