At Electrosoft, we employ energetic, highly motivated, and technically astute individuals to add to our team of security experts. Ideal candidates should have at least a Bachelors degree in an IT related technical field, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and exposure to one or more of the following technical areas:
- HSPD-12 and Personal Identity Verification
- Identity Management
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Security Intrusion Detection
- Security Incidence Response
- Penetration Testing
- Security Controls Assessment, Security Test and Evaluation
- Certification and Accreditation (FISMA, NIACAP, DIACAP, DITSCAP)
- Software Development in the area of cryptography and PKI
Electrosoft provides a stimulating work environment, an opportunity to work with leading edge technologies and products, and excellent growth potential as the company expands.
Please Note: Because of the nature of our work, U.S. Citizenship is required.
For immediate consideration, send resume by e-mail to: email@example.com or by FAX to (703)-437-9452, Attn: Human Resources Dept.
Electrosoft offers excellent compensation packages and a comprehensive benefits program. Full time staff and associates may be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Federal Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Educational Assistance
We invite you to speak to one of our professional recruiters for further details about our exciting career opportunities and generous benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrosoft currently has job openings for security analysts and information assurance professionals. Please click on the Job Postings link on the left sidebar to see the positions we are looking to fill and forward your resume to email@example.com.